April 21, 2012

Math


Are your kiddos having trouble remembering the properties of 3D shapes? Here is the solution! Thank you Lil' Country Kindergarten, for not only this cute resource, but also for having quite possibly the cutest blog name ever! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stumbled upon this chart and I love it because you can tell the kiddos to use their math strategies BEFORE they ask you for help on a problem. With my fourth graders especially they would tend to say "I don't know what to do" before attempting a new strategy, so I am going to make this as a reference for my future classroom.




*I found this chart on Pinterest and it is only linked to a photo, so if you are the original author let me know so I can give you credit for this awesome idea!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my blog and for your sweet words! :) You made my day!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete