April 21, 2012

Pumpkin Decorating

Every year the school my mom works at holds a pumpkin decorating contest and the pumpkins are raffled off to raise money for the school. The classroom teacher my mom works with came up with the idea of "The Rainbow Fish" based off of the popular children's book and my mom designed this pumpkin! Believe it or not, a ton of the work on this pumpkin was actually done by 1st & 2nd graders!! I loved this pumpkin and just had to share/brag about how my mom is one of the most creative people I know! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is the cutest pumpkin ever! At first I thought it was a soda bottle...very clever! I just found you...great blog!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words! My mom is so creative-we haven't had a digital camera very long, but my mom is going to dig up the pictures of her previous pumpkins and I will post them on here-they are just as cute! I checked out your blog as well and you have some very clever ideas I am going to borrow ! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete