April 21, 2012

Science & Social Studies


Oh my goodness! The following idea made me actually giddy with excitement! How about a twist on the traditional Guess-Who game, using famous people instead of those silly pretend ones?? Love love love this! Thank you to whoever came up with this originally-it fits so perfectly into my American Revolution unit (of course my game would feature different folks then the ones pictured below :) )


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fourth graders absolutely loved this video-they had it memorized after only a couple days and could sing it without the lyrics!


I have attached the lyrics here so that you can make individual hand-outs for the kids. They loved having their own copy to take home and sing the song, especially those who did not have access to the internet at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment